Haddington Sustainable Travel Interchange Consultation
On Monday 16th December, East Lothian Council held a well-attended public consultation in Haddington Town House to consider the existing operation of transport within and around Haddington, including:
- a lack of short-stay parking within the town centre
- accessibility for all users
- provision for walking and cycling
- the potential creation of a Travel Hub
- better accommodation of public transport
The display boards from the consultation are available below and responses are invited via this survey.