How can I apply?

How do I apply for a community alarm?

Individuals or their representatives can apply for a basic community alarm without the need for an assessment.

If you want to apply, download an application form or contact us via the details on this page.

Download a Community Alarm Referral form

How do I apply for Telecare?

Telecare equipment is only available following an assessment by a Health, Housing or Social Care worker for example a community care or social worker, occupational therapist, district nurse or Housing officer.

If you want an assessment for Telecare our contact details are on this page, or ask any Health or Social Care worker currently involved to make a referral.