Ward/ Area Partnership profiles
Statistical profiles of each of East Lothian's Wards/ Area Partnerships have been created to assist Area Partnerships and service providers to better understand the needs of their local areas.
Profiles have been developed for the following areas:
- Dunbar and East Linton (Ward/Area Partnership)
- Haddington and Lammermuir (Ward)
- Musselburgh (Ward)
- North Berwick Coastal (Ward/Area Partnership)
- Preston-Seton-Gosford (Ward/Area Partnership)
- Tranent, Wallyford and Macmerry (Ward)
Separate snapshots have been produced for the below Area Partnerships as the boundaries differ from the wards.
- Fa’side (Area Partnership)
- Haddington and Lammermuir (Area Partnership)
- Musselburgh (Area Partnership)
Health and Wellbeing profiles
The East Lothian Health and Wellbeing Profile has been created to complement East Lothian by Numbers, and the six Area Partnership ward profiles. This health and wellbeing profiles contain a range of indicators and measures to show how health and wellbeing in East Lothian compares to the national average, as well as showing the data for each ward individually.