Pay for meals and other expenses online!
From 28 October 2019 our schools will no longer accept cash or cheque payments. SchoolPay is a secure way to pay for school meals, trips and other items. Register with myaccount to get going!
Register for myaccount
myaccount is a simple, secure way to access a range of Scottish public services online using just one username and password.
SchoolPay is the first service in East Lothian to use this.
- myaccount and how to register
- How do I link my child's account?
- How do I check my child's account?
- How do I top up my child's account?
- My child receives free school meals, how does that work?
- What cards can I use to make payment?
- Can I pay for other school items online?
- Can I set up regular card payments?
- Do I have to pay online?
- How we use the personal information you provide