Open drop-in meeting at Haddington Town House
HADDINGTON TRANSPORT ISSUES
There will be a public drop-in event to discuss transport issues affecting Haddington High Street on Monday 16 December, 5-8.30pm in the Buffet Room of Haddington Town House.
This will consider the existing operation of transport within and around Haddington, including:
• a lack of short-stay parking within the town centre
• accessibility for all users
• provision for walking and cycling
• the potential creation of a Travel Hub
• better accommodation of public transport
We aim to identify existing pressures on transport provision in the town to inform practical, cost effective engineering options which would result in a positive impact on residents and visitors.