Choose from a range of outdoor destinations and remember physical distancing guidelines
Finding space on East Lothian`s coast. Enjoy the countryside responsibly this weekend. Stay Safe and Protect Others.
- If you live on our coast stay local
The following sites tend to get very busy
- Back Sands, Fisherrow
- Longniddry Bents No.1
- Longniddry Bents No. 2
- Aberlady Bay Local Nature Reserve
- Gullane Bents
- Tyninghame Links/ John Muir Country Park
- Shore Road/ John Muir Country Park
If you're looking for more space why not try
- Levenhall Links
- White Sands, Dunbar
- Barns Ness, Dunbar
- Linkfield / John Muir Country Park
- Longniddry Bents No. 3
- Fisherrow, Musselburgh
Or if visiting go inland for a change
- North Berwick Law
- Pencaitland Railway Walk at Ormiston Station
- Traprain Law.
- Hopetoun Monument
Check out following links for downloadable walking routes.