Cases of COVID-19 continue to be reported in East Lothian.
The county is currently in Protection Level 2. Key points about what this means:
- There continue to be restrictions on meeting others socially - this includes not meeting anyone who is not from your household indoors in your home or in their home
- People should not travel from Level 2 areas such as East Lothian into Level 3 or 4 local authority areas, unless it is essential
- Edinburgh remains in Level 3 at this time
- People should not travel from Level 3 or 4 areas into East Lothian if their journey is unnecessary
- Travel restrictions were put into law last month
F reminds us to cover our faces
A means avoiding crowded places
C is for cleaning our hands regularly
T is for the two-metre distance we all need to maintain
S is to self-isolate if we think we’ve caught the virus.
Other useful links include: