Following roof inspections the theatre auditorium at The Brunton is closed until further notice
- During planned roofing inspection works, structural issues have been identified within the Brunton Theatre, Musselburgh. As a result the Theatre Auditorium will remain closed temporarily whilst more detailed inspections are carried out.
- Customers or groups with existing bookings have been contacted to discuss the options available.
- The survey work will be widened to Venues 1 and 2 and Esk Rooms as these are covered by the same roofing structure. Further information about this and any impact for upcoming planned events within Venues 1 and 2 will be made public as soon as possible.
- The office areas within the building have been inspected and remain unaffected and public access will be maintained to the café and reception area.
- Further information will be available when the survey work is completed.