Introducing our new online service - SchoolPay
Pay for meals and other expenses online!
If your child is at any of our High Schools or within the Haddington and Musselburgh Primary School clusters, your new online payment system is now live.
Other schools across the county are coming online during October.
Guidance for parents
Sign in with myaccount
Access your SchoolPay account to set it up with your child/children's details, manage the account, make a payment, etc.
Register for myaccount
Myaccount is a secure, quick and easy way to access a range of public services in Scotland using just one username and password.
- myaccount and how to register
- How do I link my child's account?
- How do I check my child's account?
- How do I top up my child's account?
- My child receives free school meals, how does that work?
- What cards can I use to make payment?
- Can I pay for other school items online?
- Can I set up regular card payments?
- Do I have to pay online?
- How we use the personal information you provide