Schools - catchment areas - A to Z
Children change schools several times during their education: from nursery to primary, and then on to secondary. They may also need to change schools due to a family move.
Every school in East Lothian has a catchment area: this is the area around the school from which it draws its pupils.
The school whose catchment area you live in is known as a district school.
- The purpose of the curriculum
- The Curriculum for Excellence... where do we go in East Lothian?
- Schools - integrated services for children and families
- School admission policies
- Moving on from nursery or primary school
- Local Negotiating Committee for Teachers
- Parent Councils and Parent Forums
- Community-based management of schools
- Request to share smartcard data with Queen Margaret University
- School Catchments
- Schools Handbooks
- Housing Education for Schools
- Olivebank Child and Family Centre
- Child Entertainment Licence
Telephone: 01620 827991John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA