- Gullane Library
- East Links Road, Gullane, East Lothian
- EH31 2AF
- 01620 820645
- Opening Times
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. Complete the click and collect form below or contact the library direct on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Gullane Library
Home Library service
Our Home Library Service is for anyone who is elderly or who needs to stay inside for health reasons. If you are aware of anyone who has no-one to collect books for them through the click and collect system - we can have books delivered to them. Email email@example.com identifying who the person is who needs assistance with contact details for them.
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 01620 827827 ( ask for Gullane Library) to make an appointment with one of our staff.
- Warm Spaces, Friendly Faces
- Cosy seating area, hot drinks available, charging sockets, free menstrual products, newspaper, free Wifi, food bank drop-off, laptop space, jigsaws and puzzles
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Bookbug Sessions ( for under 5's) - every Tuesday at 11:00am and every Saturday at 10:15am. Advance booking required.
- Code Club - every Friday from 3:00pm to 3:30pm and 3:30pm to 4:00pm. Booking is essential (takes place during Kid Zone).
- Games Club - takes place during Kid Zone, every Friday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
- Kid Zone - every Friday 2:00pm to 4:30pm (Please note - there is no public access to computers during the Kid Zone sessions).
- Knit and Natter - every Friday from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
- Lego Club - every Friday at 3:00pm to 4:00pm (takes place during Kid Zone).
- Monday Book Group - first Tuesday of the month at 3:30pm.
- Teen Book Group - contact the branch for details.
- Tuesday Book Group - every second Tuesday of the month from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Tween Book Group - contact the branch for details.
- Coming Up
- Facilities and Services
- Click and Collect Service
- Public access computers and printer, A3 & A4 colour and black & white
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Doggy Bags
- Photocopier/Scanner, A3 & A4 colour and black & white and lamination
- Recycling Box Covers
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book