What are they?
Free, friendly, fun sessions of rhymes and stories for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families and carers to enjoy together. Each session lasts around 30 minutes and has been designed to support children’s development while having fun. They take place in a very relaxed environment and are a great opportunity to spend some quality time with your little one, and meet other families.
Rhymes and songs help your baby’s language skills and are great building blocks for your baby’s future learning. Sharing time singing with your babies, toddlers and preschoolers is a fantastic way to have fun together. And it’s a great place to meet other families. Come along and join in the fun.
Where and when?
Some libraries still require places to be booked in advance by contacting the library either by telephone, in person or email. Plese see the information below. Contact details of all our libraries can be found by visiting our library directory
- Dunbar: Mondays at 9:15am and Wednesdays at 10:00am. Advance booking required.
- East Linton: Mondays at 10:15am and 2:15pm. Advance booking required.
- Gullane: Tuesdays at 11:00am and Saturdays at 10:15am. Advance booking required.
- Haddington: Wednesdays at 10:30am and Saturdays at 10:30am. Advance booking required for the Wednesday session.
- Longniddry: Fridays at 11:00am and the first Saturday of each month at 11:00am. Advance booking required.
- Musselburgh: Thursdays at 10:30am and Saturdays at 10:30am
- North Berwick: Thursdays at 10:30am. Advance booking required.
- Ormiston: Fridays at 10:30am
- Port Seton: Fridays at 11:00am
- Prestonpans: Thursdays at 11:00am and Saturdays at 10:30am
- Tranent: Tuesdays at 11:00am and Thursdays at 11:00am
- Wallyford: Saturdays at 10:30am
- Tranent Library - Saturdays at 10:30am ( for 0 to 8 year olds).