- Longniddry Library
- Church Way, Longniddry, East Lothian
- EH32 OLW
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
From Monday 16 May 2022 until the end of August, Longniddry library will close on Mondays. The temporary hours will be regularly reviewed and we hope to return to full opening hours as soon as possible. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. Complete the click and collect form or contact the library direct on:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Longniddry Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 01620 827827 ( ask for Longniddry Library) to make an appointment with one of our staff.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Art Club every Tuesday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Bookbug sessions ( for under 5's) - every Friday at 11:00am. Please note that due to current restrictions booking by telephone or in person is essential.
- Book group - first Monday of the month at 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Craft group - every Monday 2:00pm to 3:00pm.
- Knit and natter - every Tuesday at 11:00am
- Learn computer basics (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions) - available on demand
- Storytime for tots - first Tuesday of every month at 10:30am
Contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Facilities and Services
- Baby changing facilities
- Cafe (in the Community Centre)
- Click and Collect Service
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Doggy Bags
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers