- Port Seton Library
- Community Centre, South Seton Park, Port Seton, East Lothian
- EH32 OBG
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
From Monday 16 May 2022 until the end of August, Port Seton library will close on Thursdays. The temporary hours will be regularly reviewed and we hope to return to full opening hours as soon as possible. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Tuesdays and Fridays 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturdays 10:00am to 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. Complete the click and collect form or contact the library direct on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Port Seton Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 01620 827827 ( ask for Port Seton Library) to make an appointment with one of our staff.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Bookbug sessions ( for under 5's) - every Friday at 11:00am
- 'Blether about Port Seton and Cockenzie' - a chat/social group meets fortnightly on a Tuesday from 2:15pm to 3:15pm
- Book Group - meets the first Tuesday of the month 6:00pm to 7:00pm in the Port Seton Centre
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Coming Up
- Facilities and Services
- Cafe (within community centre)
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Display boards available to pre-book for local groups to hold exhibitions in the library.
- Doggy Bags
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Study space
- Tourist information