- Port Seton Library
- Community Centre, South Seton Park, Port Seton, East Lothian
- EH32 OBG
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
Port Seton Library is now open for browsing, click and collect and PC sessions
Hearing Aid batteries and waste container covers will also be given out from these facilities.
Tuesady, Thursday & Friday 10:00am –1:00pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm
From Saturday 2nd October
Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. When an order is placed, you will be asked to choose a day and time that is convenient to you for collection. Unless you hear back from us, you will need to visit the library during this time and we will provide you with your items. Use the Click and Collect service
Contact details for Port Seton Library:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Port Seton Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 0131 6535220 to make a telephone appointment with one of our staff.
Dunbar will offer face to face Blue Badge support from 17th May.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
Please note that all library events, clubs and activities have been suspended until further notice. Bookbug sessions, children and teen book recommendations, Lego, science and craft ideas can all be found on our weekly activity programme on our Facebook page.
- Book group - first Tuesday of the month at 7.00pm
- Bookbug sessions ( for under 5's) - every Friday at 10.30am
- Code Club - every Saturday 11.30-12.30pm
- Learn computer basics - available online on demand (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions)
- Lego club ( ages 5-12)- every Friday from 2.30pm - 3.30pm. (children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Tapestry Workshop - every fortnight from Saturday 7th December 10.30-12.30
- Writers group - every second Wednesday evening at 7.00pm (meeting at Thorntree Inn)
- 'Blether about Port Seton and Cockenzie' - a chat/social group meets fortnightly on a Tuesday from 2.15pm - 3.15pm
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Coming Up
- Facilities and Services
- Cafe (within community centre)
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Display boards available to pre-book for local groups to hold exhibitions in the library.
- Doggy Bags
- DVDs and Music CD's
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Study space
- Tourist information