- Wallyford Library
- Futures Way, Wallyford, East Lothian
- EH21 8FF
- 0131 665 1893
- Opening Times
Wallyford Library is open for browsing, click and collect and PC sessions.
Hearing Aid batteries and waste container covers will also be given out from these facilities.
Customers should make an appointment for a PC session by telephone or email.
Thursday and Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. When an order is placed, you will be asked to choose a day and time that is convenient to you for collection. Unless you hear back from us, you will need to visit the library during this time and we will provide you with your items. Use the Click and Collect service
Contact details for Wallyford Library:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Wallyford Library
Home Library Service
Our Home Library Service is for anyone who is elderly or who needs to stay inside for health reasons. If you are aware of anyone who has no-one to collect books for them through the click and collect system - we can have books delivered to them. Email email@example.com identifying who the person is who needs assistance with contact details for them.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
Please note that all library events, clubs and activities have been suspended until further notice. Bookbug sessions, children and teen book recommendations, Lego, science and craft ideas can all be found on our weekly activity programme on our Facebook page.
- Bookbug sessions ( under 5's) - every friday at 9.30am and every second Saturday at 10.30am.
- Books, Bairns and Blether ( for preschool to 8 year old)- every second Saturday at 10.30am -11.30am. Stories, Crafts and more.
- Lego Club ( for all ages but under 8's must be accompanied by an adult) Fridays at 2.30pm-3.30pm.
- Thursday Club - family drop in for parents/carers of P1-P3 children to help with using resources in the bags received during Read, Write, Count week. Starts from Thursday 16th January 2.40pm-4pm ( term time only)
Please contact the library for more information and to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Facilities and Services
- Access to public toilet
- Doggy Bags
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Hot Drinks Machine
- Internet access
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Recycling box covers
- Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination