What are they?
Free, friendly, fun sessions of songs, rhymes and stories for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families and carers to enjoy together. Each session lasts around 30 minutes and has been designed to support children’s development while having fun. They take place in a very relaxed environment and are a great opportunity to spend some quality time with your little one, and meet other families.
All sessions are drop in with no need to book or be a member of the library to take part.
Rhymes and songs help your baby’s language skills and are great building blocks for your baby’s future learning. Sharing time singing with your babies, toddlers and preschoolers is a fantastic way to have fun together. And it’s a great place to meet other families. Come along and join in the fun.
Where and when?
- Dunbar: Every Wednesday at 9.00am and 10.00am
- East Linton: Every Thursday and Saturday at 10.15am
- Gullane: Every Tuesday at 11am - 11.30am
- Haddington: Every Wednesday 10.30am - 11am and 11.15am - 12pm
- Longniddry: Every Friday 10.30am
- Musselburgh: Every Thursday and Saturday 10.30am
- North Berwick: Every Monday at 10.30am
- Ormiston: Every Thursday 10.30am
- Port Seton: Every Friday at 10.30am
- Prestonpans: Every Thursday and Saturday 10.30am
- Tranent: Every Friday 11.00am
- Wallyford: Every Tuesday at 2pm