About ELHSCP Grants
These pages give you guidance on how to apply for a community grant. If you want a printable version of this information, please click the download button at the foot of this page.
Funding for voluntary and community organisations
East Lothian Health & Social Care Partnership would like to invite voluntary and community organisations to apply for grant funding towards the development of health and social care services and the promotion of social welfare within East Lothian. Grant funding is available for project activities between 1st April 2021 and 31st March 2022. The grant funding application and allocation process will continue on an annual basis thereafter.
Criteria for funding
Organisations must be able to demonstrate that their project or service is aligned with the key Strategic Objectives and Golden Threads set out in the IJB Strategic Plan (2019-22). A list of these can be found in Appendix 1.
Organisations must also be providing services that fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Providing community care services direct to client groups
- Developing or sustaining the provision of community care services by other organisations
- Representing voluntary sector concerns in relation to community care issues
- Representing the interest of people in need of health and social work services
- Promoting or sustaining general welfare objectives
- Promoting voluntary social work activity and volunteering
The Partnership is particularly interested in supporting projects that help to deliver Community Led Support at a local level, that are truly person-centred and take account of “what matters to you” for every person.
Applications can be made for either Core Funding or Project Funding up to a maximum of £10,000.