Local Development Plan 2018
The Local Development Plan 2018 was adopted on 27 September 2018 and at the same time the Local Plan 2008 was revoked. The DPEA Report of Examination, Reporter's Recommended Modifications., and Reporter's Corrections to Report of Examination.are available to view and download.
The adopted Local Development Plan 2018 consists of the following documents that are available to download:
- LDP 2018 Written Statement and Proposals Maps with Key, Legend, and List of Errors (erratum) and Interpretation Guide.
- Action Programme (adopted 30th October 2018)
- Action Programme Update 2020
- Monitoring Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA) Environmental Report, Appendices (Site Assessments) and post-adoption statement
- Habitats Regulations Appraisal (HRA)
- Equalities Impact Assessment (EQIA)
- Transport Appraisal (TA)
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
- Technical Notes 1 - 13
The LDP 2018 and all supporting documentation including historic information on preparation is available for inspection at the office of the Planning Authority East Lothian Council Headquarters in Haddington, (during normal opening times), and at all Public Libraries within East Lothian.