Getting help

To request a repair, ask about the progress of a repair and seek advice about repairs to your council house

Telephone: 01875 824311 or email:

In an emergency

Call: 01875 612818

More on reporting repairs

What will the Council repair?

These documents explain The Council's Repair duties and Tenants' own repair responsibilities

Tenants who need special assistance

Help may be available, for example if you have a disability or English is not your first language. Find out if you are entitled to assistance

Further Information about Repairs and Maintenance

Other Repairs and Maintenance topics are listed below or at the side of this page.

You can leave comment or feedback on your repair

Send email