Whether you are living in a Council house or any other kind of property, the Council can help you if you are having problems with your neighbours, such as:

  • constant loud noise or disturbance from a neighbour
  • drunken disorder
  • intimidating or threatening behaviour
  • violence
  • vandalism and graffiti

Minor problems may be resolved by letting your neighbour know that they are disturbing you. It is important to keep a detailed note of the date, time and nature of any incidents, as this may be required later. For further information go to:

 'Dealing with Anti-social behaviour'