The Olivebank Child and Family Centre offers daycare and support to vulnerable children and their families in a welcoming, safe and secure environment.
Staff from Olivebank can also work with families in their own homes, and the Centre runs groups for parents and carers at regular intervals throughout the year.
Centre staff support children so they can:
- develop emotionally, personally and socially
- improve their communication and language skills
- increase their knowledge and understanding of the world
- develop their expressive and aesthetic skills
- improve their physical development and their movement skills
For inspection reports on Olivebank, please visit Education Scotland and The Care Inspectorate.
How you can get Olivebank's services
To access these services, you will need to be referred to East Lothian's Internal Provision Panel. You can be referred by:
- your health visitor
- your social worker
- you Community Child Health Worker
- Children 1st
Olivebank services are free to families living in East Lothian.
For more information, please contact:
Olivebank Child and Family Centre
104 Market Street
Telephone: 0131 665 2780
Olivebank is open Mon-Thu 8am-4.30pm and Fri 8am-3.30pm