Our Chief Executive is Monica Patterson.
Alex McCrorie, Depute Chief Executive (Resources and People Services), retires in March 2021.
Our Executive Directors are:
- Executive Director for Council Resources - Jim Lamond
- Executive Director for Education and Children’s Services - Lesley Brown
- Executive Director for Place - Douglas Proudfoot
Alison Macdonald, Director of the East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership, is also member of the Executive Team.
The Executive Team is accountable for the overall strategic leadership and management of services and resources.
Heads of Service
The wider Council Management Team consists of Heads of Service.
Heads of Service reporting to Jim Lamond
- Head of Corporate Support - vacant
- Head of Finance - Sarah Fortune
Heads of Service reporting to Lesley Brown
- Head of Children’s Services - Judith Tait
- Head of Education - vacant
Heads of Service reporting to Douglas Proudfoot
- Head of Communities - Sharon Saunders
- Head of Development - vacant
- Head of Housing - vacant
- Head of Infrastructure - Tom Reid
Iain Gorman, Head of Operations with the East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership, reports to Alison Macdonald.