Recite Me accessibility toolbar
Recite Me helps people to access our website to do the things they need to do, like find information about how to access council services.
You can use the Recite Me toolbar to:
- Have the text on our website read aloud (including most PDFs)
- Translate text into more than 100 different languages
- Download the text as an MP3 file to play when and where suits you
- Change font sizes and colours
- Customise background colour
How to use Recite Me
The toolbar can be launched by clicking the Speak/Translate link in the header at the top of every page of our website, or in the footer at the bottom of every page.
After you click the button the Recite Me toolbar opens and displays different options for customising how the website looks and accessing the content.