Please note that due to ongoing restrictions, places are limited and sessions must be booked in advance through the library either by phone or in person.
What are they?
Free, friendly, fun sessions of rhymes and stories for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and their families and carers to enjoy together. Each session lasts around 30 minutes and has been designed to support children’s development while having fun. They take place in a very relaxed environment and are a great opportunity to spend some quality time with your little one, and meet other families.
All sessions must be booked in advance and places are limited to meet current restrictions. Sessions will take place outdoors where the weather allows. Certain venues have the option of moving indoors if necessary while others are unable to do so due to capacity.
Rhymes and songs help your baby’s language skills and are great building blocks for your baby’s future learning. Sharing time singing with your babies, toddlers and preschoolers is a fantastic way to have fun together. And it’s a great place to meet other families. Come along and join in the fun.
Where and when?
- Dunbar: every Monday at 9.15am and every Wednesday at 10am
- East Linton: every Monday at 9.15am and 2.15pm
- Gullane: every Tuesday at 11am
- Haddington: every Wednesday 10:30am and every Saturday at 10.30am
- Longniddry: every Friday 11am
- Musselburgh: every Thursday at 10:30am and every Saturday at 10.30am
- North Berwick: every Thursday at 10:30am
- Port Seton: every Friday at 11am
- Prestonpans: Mondays at 9:15am and Thursdays at 11am
- Tranent: Thursdays at 11am
- Wallyford: Every Friday at Wallyford Community Centre at 9.30am and every 2nd Saturday at Wallyfrod Library at 10.30am