Volunteering is a great start to add to your skills, finding an opportunity that’s right for you and giving something back to the community.
What are the benefits of volunteering for you?
- Confidence booster – volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the opportunity to try something new and feel a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference – volunteering can have a real, valuable effect on the community and its people.
- Meet people – volunteering helps you to meet different people and make new friends.
- Learn new skills – volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
- Take on a challenge – as a volunteer you can challenge yourself to try something new and achieving some personal goals.
Volunteering in East Lothian countryside
You will find more information about Volunteering in the countryside on the Countryside page.
Volunteering in sport
Volunteering in sport is a great way of putting back into your community. Become a coach, use your business skills to help behind the scenes or make a cup of tea on a Saturday. Find out more on the Active East Lothian website.
Volunteering in East Lothian and further afield
You will find more information about