How we use the personal information you provide
The council holds personal information about you and your family for the purpose of managing your child's education. The council uses a secure national database, called SEEMiS, to record this information. An extract of relevant information will be transferred securely from SEEMiS to iPayimpact for the purpose of using the online school payments system and managing school finances.
By signing up to the system, you agree that the following information will be securely transferred: parent name, address, contact details, pupil name, address, date of birth, year group, class, and entitlement to free school meals. A regular update has been designed between SEEMiS and iPayimpact to ensure that personal data is kept accurate and up to date. If after agreeing to this you wish to withdraw your consent and cancel the process please contact the school.
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can find out more on our Privacy and Cookies page, or contact our Data Protection Officer via the details on this page.
Please note that you have the following rights in relation to how the council uses your data for this purpose:
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office
- to request access to your personal data
- to request rectification or erasure of your personal data, as so far as the legislation permits
- to request restriction of processing of your personal data (that is, to request that we halt any activity performed on your personal data), as so far as the legislation permits
- to object to any direct marketing
- to object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics, as so far as the legislation permits
- to withdraw consent at any time