Coronavirus and claiming benefits
We understand that lots of people are worried about paying their bills and are unsure what benefits they can claim or what financial support is available.
The Department for Work & Pensions (DWP) has produced information about the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 and claiming benefits, including Universal Credit.
There are lots of changes to the welfare system to provide additional help for anyone affected financially.
Click here to find out more about the following:
- If you're eligible for Statutory Sick Pay
- If you've been made redundant
- If you're eligible for Universal Credit
- If you're already claiming Universal Credit and have been affected by Coronavirus, what you need to do
- What you can claim if you're self employed
- Changes to your earnings if your hours have been cut or you lose your job
Other information about the Government's response to coronavirus can be found here