Carbon management plans - read local case studies
Our pilot carbon management project completed in Spring 2023. We worked with businesses across the area, helping them understand the environmental and economic benefits of a carbon management plan.
Read some of our success stories and how businesses benefitted from implementing carbon measuring and tracking.
Jabberwocky - East Lothian Leisure Ltd.
Estimated yearly total cost savings: £12,824
Estimated yearly total carbon savings: 14,936 kgCO2e
Royal Mackintosh Hotel, Dunbar
Estimated yearly total cost savings: £12,460
Estimated yearly total carbon savings: 61,327 kgCO2e
Foxlake Adventures CIC, Dunbar
Total savings of: 51,106kWh and £7,683
Carbon dioxide saving of 10,759kgCO2e
Your journey to net zero
Now is a good time to start decarbonising your business:
- get ahead of competition
- contribute towards achieving net zero targets
- great for publicity and marketing
- impress and acquire new customers due to forward thinking
- meet customer and supply chain expectations
- reduce consumption and costs
Fringe By The Sea received funding from the Tyne & Esk Community Led Local Development Fund to support waste management initiatives in 2023.
Fringe By The Sea received funding from the community-led local development fund to support waste management initiatives in 2023.
Benefits of carbon management
Business benefits - get ahead of the competition
- save money on items like packaging
- identify carbon ‘hotspots’ in supply chain
- reduce energy consumption
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- lower energy demand
- increase on-site renewable energy generation
- find long-term solutions that contribute to reducing the effects of climate change
Track your reduced carbon emissions
- identify carbon ‘hotspots’
- get good publicity for your business
- contribute towards reducing the impact of climate change
Achieve net zero targets
- positively contribute towards reducing climate change impacts
- inspire other businesses to take more action
- contribute to national and international climate change targets