Feedback or performance failure?


You have a right to give feedback about the housing service you receive and to report performance failures.

Give feedback online

If you are not satisfied with the response you can take the complaint to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman at:

Performance failure

Performance failure occurs when the council fails to do something, or does something which puts tenants at risk. It could be for example, failure to carry out an annual gas safety check, or to allocate houses in line with legal requirements and good practice.

If you spot a failure you should raise the matter with the Council's Housing Service by contacting us on 01620 827827.

If the failure is not corrected you can take the matter to the Scottish Housing Regulator, which oversees the performance of Councils and other social housing providers such as Housing Assocations, at: