Can I run a business?

Your tenancy agreement says that 'you or anyone living with you must not run any kind of business from the house'. However, if you ask for the council's permission, we may grant it.

The same applies for running a business from other council property such as a garage - please see the previous page, 'Can I rent a Council garage?'.

You may require separate planning permission for change of use of your property.

Further information

Download 'Running a business from home'