There are various topics that relate to problems that home owners or their families may experience:
- If you want to know your property rights after a relationship has broken down, see Relationship Breakdown.
- Problems paying the mortgage and being threatened with repossession, see Help for Mortgagees.
- If you a family member of an owner who is facing repossession, see People who are not owners or tenants.
- If you are a family member who has been asked to leave the family home, see Asked to leave....
- If you have neighbour problems in any tenure,see 'Dealing with antisocial behaviour.
- If you are elderly or disabled, see Choices for Older People, My home needs adapting and Buying if you are disabled.
- Also see Repairs Help for Home Owners.