Instrumental Music Service - fees for tuition 2022-23

Fees for tuition

On 14 July 2021, the Scottish Government announced that councils would be provided with funding for instrumental music tuition during the 2021/22 academic year. This funding has again been provided for the 2022-23 school session.  This means we will continue with the removed parental contribution towards the cost of this service for children and young people for the 2022-23 school session. We will keep parents and carers updated as we receive further information about this announcement.