Enrolling your child in your catchment school

The Education Business Unit is responsible for administering the entry of pupils into Primary 1.

Registering your child

If you want your child to go to their catchment school, you should register your child directly with that school. You will need to provide:

  • your child's birth certificate
  • two pieces of proof of residence showing your current address (one of which must be your most recent council tax assessment letter or book and a recent utilities bill dated within the last six months)

You must show these at the school in November - please contact your catchment school to check enrolment days. This will allow us to give your child, as a resident in the school's catchment, priority for a place.