Toilets fully open seven days per week - 9am to 6pm or *8pm
- Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve
- Athelstaneford - A
- Dunbar, Bilsdean A1 Road
- Dunbar, Bayswell Road - A
- Dunbar, Deer Park Cemetery
- Dunbar, Innerwick Cemetery
- Dunbar, Shore Road* - A
- Dunbar, Whitesands Beach
- East Linton Park
- Gifford Park - A
- Gullane Bents* - this is a temporary facility
- Gullane, Goosegreen - A
- Haddington, Neilson Park Road - A
- John Muir Country Park* - A
- Longniddry Bents car park 1* - A
- Longniddry Bents car park 2* - A
- Longniddry Bents car park 3* - A
- Musselburgh, Fisherrow Harbour* - A
- Musselburgh Links
- Musselburgh, Shorthope Street - A
- North Berwick Harbour
- North Berwick, Quality Street* - A
- Pencraig, East Linton
- Port Seton - A
- Prestonpans* - A
- Skateraw - A
- Tranent, Lindores Drive - A
- Yellowcraig* - A
Accessible toilets available to RADAR key holders 24/7 at these locations.
Public toilets in East Lothian
- accessible toilets are marked with an A on this page
- all our public toilets are closed on 25 and 26 December and 1 and 2 January every year
Accessible toilet facilities
RADAR key scheme
We provide 19 toilets that all have RADAR key accessible facilities. These are based across East Lothian.
The National RADAR key scheme offers independent access to disabled people to around 7,000 locked public toilets around the UK, with special accessible facilities.
Only one key will be issued per applicant with proof of eligibility at the time of purchasing the key, e.g. Blue Badge Award, letter from the Department of Work and Pensions.
Purchase of keys
Keys can be purchased / collected from any of the East Lothian Council offices. Please note that our office opening hours may be limited because of coronavirus restrictions.