Alcohol licences general information
East Lothian Licensing Board is responsible for alcohol licences and betting and gaming licences/permits for the East Lothian area.
You can view all agendas and minutes from the Licensing Board meetings.
- Template for Standard Financial Statement
- Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- Objection or Representation Proforma
- Alcohol Minimum Pricing Information
- East Lothian Statement of Principles (Gambling)
- Gambling Commission
- Licensing Board meeting dates
- Licensing Board Income Expenditure 2016/2017
Licensing Police: Email: licensing police Telephone: 01620 826147
Please note: If you are planning to hand deliver your application or require any information, the public counter is accessed via the Court Street entrance and is situated at the payments desks. If you require to meet with a member of the licensing team, please arrange by appointment prior to your arrival.
Opening hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday,Thursday 9am -4.30pm
- Wednesday - 10am to 4.30pm
- Friday - 9am to 3.30pm