Alcohol licences general information
East Lothian Licensing Board is responsible for alcohol licences and betting and gaming licences/permits for the East Lothian area.
You can view all agendas and minutes from the Licensing Board meetings.
- Template for Standard Financial Statement
- Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- East Lothian Statement of Principles (Gambling)
- Gambling Commission
- Licensing Board meeting dates
- Licensing Board Income Expenditure 2016/2017
Licensing Police: Email: [email protected] Telephone: 0131 561 6140
Please note: If you are planning to hand deliver your application or require any information, the public counter is accessed via the Court Street entrance and is situated at the payments desks. If you require to meet with a member of the licensing team, please arrange by appointment prior to your arrival.
Opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Friday - 10am - 12am and 2pm to 3.30pm