Alcohol licences general information
East Lothian Licensing Board is responsible for alcohol licences and betting and gaming licences/permits for the East Lothian area.
You can view all agendas and minutes from the Licensing Board meetings.
- Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- Objection or Representation Proforma
- Alcohol Minimum Pricing Information
- East Lothian Statement of Principles (Gambling)
- Gambling Commission
- Licensing Board meeting dates
East Lothian Licensing Board
General information about the East Lothian Licensing Board.
Email: licensing police
Telephone: 01620 826147
Please note: If you are planning to hand deliver your application or require any information, the public counter is accessed via the Court Street entrance and is situated at the payments desks. If you require to meet with a member of the licensing team, please arrange by appointment prior to your arrival.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday - 10am to 4.30pm
- Friday - 9am to 3.30pm
Requesting a Review of a Premises Licence
In terms section 36 of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, any person may apply to their local Licensing Board for a review of a premises licence allowing the sale of alcohol.