Preston Seton Gosford Area Plan
The Preston Seton Gosford area is a great place to live and the Preston Seton Gosford Area Partnership Plan is about making life even better for everyone who lives, gets around, works and visits the area. It is a chance to do things differently. The Area Partnership brings people from across the community together to get our voices heard and influence decisions about the things that matter to us. We will continue to work with communities across the Partnership Area to develop this ten year plan in a fair, transparent, accountable and inclusive way.
Our vision is to work with our community to make life better for everyone who lives, gets around, works, and visits the Preston Seton Gosford Area.
The overarching value of the Area Partnerships is to reduce inequalities both within and between our communities.
How we can make a difference
There are several ways for people in communities to have greater influence over decision making and influence over the things that matter to us.
- There are things we can do ourselves
- We can influence the way council and services are delivered in our community
- We can influence other public and voluntary bodies
- Once we have identified our priorities we can apply for funding so we have a bigger pot to spend
The Area Plan aims to identify our long, medium and short term outcomes. In the longer term, we are working towards an area where we have:
- a welcoming community where everyone is valued
- people have a sense of belonging and feel positive about where they live
- people are healthy and active
- increased employment opportunities
- a network of paths/cycle ways joining all our communities
Within the plan we have identified priority outcomes and actions within the following aspirations:
- Great place to live
- Great place to get around
- Great place to work
- Great place to visit
Please note that Area Plans are ‘living documents’ and are constantly being updated. This Area Plan is still in draft format and may have been altered since it was uploaded. If you have any queries about the Area Plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.