COVID-19 Support from your local community resilience group

Local resilience groups can help in a number of ways, for example collecting shopping, essential supplies and supporting people in emergency need of care. This could be particularly useful for people who are not able to leave their home, for example if they are self-isolating and/or unwell.

Anyone requiring assistance from their local community resilience group can email or phone our public information line on 01875 824300 between the hours of 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. We can then ensure that you know how to access help locally.