Welcome to myeastlothian
Myeastlothian is an online customer portal for local council services which uses your mygovscot myaccount details so you can:
- automatically fill in forms with your details
- track the progress of your requests
- get trusted access to online services that need proof of identity
Your account is the same for all services and once you have logged in you can move between myeastlothian and myaccount without having to login again.
Sign into myeastlothian
Having trouble with your account?
Myaccount 'Frequently Asked Questions'
If you still require help, contact the myaccount helpdesk.
To get started with myaccount all you need is an email address and you will get a verification link to verify your account. You will also be required to provide your personal and residential details.
- when you first register for a myaccount, you will be asked to create a unique username and create your own secure password
- in some cases you will be provided with a one-time use password to sign in for the first time. If you have been sent a one-time use password, sign in using these details for the first time, you'll then be able to create your own secure password for future access
Register with myaccount as a new user
Sign into myeastlothian as a new user
Find out more
Services available through myeastlothian and myaccount - some don't need an account
Bus passes and smartcards