- Musselburgh Library
- 10 Bridge Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian
- EH21 6AG
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
Monday 9:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. Complete the click and collect form or contact the library direct on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Musselburgh Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 0131 6535220 to make an appointment with one of our staff.
- Warm Spaces, Friendly Faces
- Cosy seating area, hot drinks available, charging sockets, free menstrual products, free coat and school uniform swap, newspaper, free Wifi, laptop space, jigsaws and puzzles
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Adult Chess Club - every Monday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Book Group - first Saturday of the month at 10:15am.
- Bookbug Sessions ( for under 5's)- every Thursday at 10:30am and Saturdays at 10:30am.
- Code Club ( for ages 7 years and above) - every Saturday at 12:00pm to 1:00pm. Advance booking required.
- Craft with Company - every Tuesday from 10:00am onward. Please bring your own craft materials.
- Dungeons and Dragons - every Friday afternoon - fully booked at the moment.
- Junior Chess Club - every Thursday at 3:45pm to 4:45pm. Please contact the branch to book in.
- Learn computer basics - available on demand (learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions).
- Pokemon Club - every Saturday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm and 2:00pm to 3:00pm. Please contact the branch to book a space.
- Facilities and Services
- Click and Collect
- Disabled access
- Doggy Bags
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Home Library Service
- 10 Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Order replacement recycling boxes and food caddy liners
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Self-Service Machines - don't wait in a queue, scan and stamp your own books!