- North Berwick Library
- The Old School, School Road, North Berwick, East Lothian
- EH39 4JU
- [email protected]
- 01620 820700
- Opening Times
From Saturday 21 March 2020 all our Libraries will close to members of the public. We will keep you updated with further news.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
Please note that all library events, clubs and activities have been suspended until further notice.
- Bookbug Sessions ( under 5's) - every Monday at 10.30am.
- Cancer Support Group -second Thursday of the month at 10.30am
- Code Club ( for 8-11 year olds)- every Thursday at 3.45pm.
- Games Group for Adults- every Saturday at 10.30am.
- Learn computer basics (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions)- available online on demand
- Lego Club ( all ages)- every Saturday from 2pm - 3pm. ( Under 8 must be accompanied by an adult).Please note that this has been temporarily cancelled.
- Lit Lot Book Group - second Thursday of the month at 6pm.
- McIntosh Book group- third Thursday of the month at 6pm.
- Morning Bookgroup -last Tuesday of the month at 11am.
- Science Club ( for 8- 12 year olds)- every Friday at 2pm (£2).
- Storytime ( for 3-8 year olds) - every Wednesday at 3.30pm ( Free).
- Tyne and Esk Writers- first and third Tuesdays of the month at 2pm.
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Facilities and Services
- Boardmaker Communication Software
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Doggy Bags
- DVDs and Music CD's
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Stamping Station for John Muir Way Passport
- Tourist information
The Vallis room in the library, along with tea and coffee making facilities and power points, available for hire, £8.00, £12.00, £20.00 per hour, depending on the status of group: charity, voluntary/non-profit making or commerce