- North Berwick Library
- The Old School, School Road, North Berwick, East Lothian
- EH39 4JU
- 01620 820700
- Opening Times
Monday:9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Bookbug Sessions - every Monday at 10.30am for 0-4 year olds ( Free).
- Storytime every Wednesday 3.30pm for 3-8 year olds ( Free).
- Code Club - every Thursday 3.45pm for 8-11 years old (Free).
- Science Club- every Friday 2pm for 8-12 years (£2).
- Lego Club - every Saturday from 2.00pm - 3.00pm for all ages ( Anyone under 8 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Lit Lot Book Group - every second Thursday of the month at 6.00pm.
- McIntosh Book group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 6.00pm.
- Morning Bookgroup meets on the last Tuesday of the month at 11am.
- Bridge Club meet every Saturday at 10.30am.
- Cancer Support Group meet every 2nd Thursday on the month at 10am.
- Tyne and Esk Writers meet 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 2pm.
- Learn computer basics - available online on demand (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions)
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Coming Up
E-resource roadshow on Wednesday 6th February 2019 - drop in between 10am and 12 noon to find out what eResources are available from East Lothian Libraries.
- Facilities and Services
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Doggy Bags
- DVDs and Music CD's
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Newspapers and magazines
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Tourist information
The Vallis room in the library, along with tea and coffee making facilities and power points, available for hire, £8.00, £12.00, £20.00 per hour, depending on the status of group: charity, voluntary/non-profit making or commerce