- North Berwick Library
- The Old School, School Road, North Berwick, East Lothian
- EH39 4JU
- 01620 820700
- Opening Times
Monday:9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Bookbug Sessions ( under 5's) - every Monday at 10.30am.
- Bridge Club- every Saturday at 10.30am.
- Cancer Support Group -second Thursday of the month at 10am
- Code Club ( for 8-11 year olds)- every Thursday at 3.45pm.
- Games Group for Adults- every Saturday at 10.30am.
- Learn computer basics (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions)- available online on demand
- Lego Club ( all ages)- every Saturday from 2pm - 3pm. ( Under 8 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Lit Lot Book Group - second Thursday of the month at 6pm.
- McIntosh Book group- third Thursday of the month at 6pm.
- Morning Bookgroup -last Tuesday of the month at 11am.
- Science Club ( for 8- 12 year olds)- every Friday at 2pm (£2).
- Storytime ( for 3-8 year olds) - every Wednesday at 3.30pm ( Free).
- Tyne and Esk Writers- first and third Tuesdays of the month at 2pm.
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Coming Up
Intergenerational Bookbug session at the Hope Rooms on Tuesday 7th May at 2.30pm.
Bookbug Picnic in the Lodge Gardens on Thursday 16th May at 10.30am
Contact the library for more information.
- Facilities and Services
- Boardmaker Communication Software
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Doggy Bags
- DVDs and Music CD's
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Tourist information
The Vallis room in the library, along with tea and coffee making facilities and power points, available for hire, £8.00, £12.00, £20.00 per hour, depending on the status of group: charity, voluntary/non-profit making or commerce