- North Berwick Library
- The Old School, School Road, North Berwick, East Lothian
- EH39 4JU
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
To support whole team training and development across Customer Services and look at how we provide the best service to our customers North Berwick Library will be closed on Wednesday 6 December 2023. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 1:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. Complete the click and collect form or contact the library direct on:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for North Berwick Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 01620 827827 ( ask for North Berwick Library) to make an appointment with one of our staff.
- Warm Spaces, Friendly Faces
- Cosy seating area, hot drinks available, charging sockets, free menstrual products, food bank drop-off, newspaper, free Wifi, laptop space, jigsaws and board games
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
- Bookbug Sessions ( under 5's) - every Thursday at 10:30am. Advance booking required.
- Cancer Support Group - second Thursday of the month at 10:30am.
- Code Club ( ages 8 to 11 years) - every Thursday from 3:45pm to 4:45pm. Places are limited, please contact the library to book.
- Craft & Chat - every Monday at 10:30am to 12:00pm.
- Lit Lot Book Group - second Thursday of the month at 6:00pm.
- McIntosh Book Group- third Thursday of the month at 6:00pm.
- Morning Book Group - last Tuesday of the month at 10:30am.
- Tyne and Esk Writers - first and third Tuesdays of the month at 2:00pm.
- Lego Club - every Friday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm (under 8's to be accompanied by an adult).
Please contact the library to check whether places are available and the age range of children attending.
- Facilities and Services
- Click and Collect Service
- Diary to record community events
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet
- Doggy Bags
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- Home Library Service
- Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Stamping Station for John Muir Way Passport
- Tourist information
The Vallis room in the library, along with tea and coffee making facilities and power points, available for hire -please contact the branch for information on pricing.