Window Cleaner Licence

As of 1 September 2014, if you have your own business or you are employed as, a window cleaner, you will require a licence.

You must complete the application form and submit it with the fee to the licensing section. We will send a copy of your application to the Police and East Lothian Council officers.

Download Street trader licence application