Preston, Seton, Gosford
Longniddry Parish Church
Film Club (Nov to March) Monday 1:45pm for 2pm film showing followed by tea and coffee. Free to attend.
Wednesday Club (weekly) 2:30pm to 4pm.
Activities, tea, coffee and chat for senior citizens, all welcome.
Contact Janet Anderson - janetflanderson@btinternet or 07766574123 or just come along.
Sporting Memories Group every Thursday morning, 10:30am to 12pm.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided free of charge and anyone is welcome.
Your local library is here to help anyone who needs support. Stay warm, stay safe and stay connected. Find out what's available at Longniddry Library.
Longniddry Community Centre
- drop-in emergency fuel payments for Longniddry residents.
- drop-in pantry
Café opening hours:
- Monday - 9am to 3pm and 5:30pm to 7pm
- Tuesday - 9am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday - 9am to 8:30pm
- Thursday - 9am to 3pm
- Friday – 9am to 11:30am
- Tuesday - Walkers and Talkers (long walk) 1pm suggested donation 50p
- Tuesday - Social Drop in 1:30pm to 3:00pm suggested donation 50p
- Tuesday - Soup and a Roll midday to 1:30pm (this will finish at the end of March)
- Thursday - Walkers and Talkers (short walk) 1:30pm suggested donation 50p
Longniddry Bowling Club
Time for a Cuppa' (all welcome, free tea/coffee/biscuits) For more information contact the Club.
Cockenzie and Port Seton
Port Seton Community Centre
- drop-in emergency fuel payments
- drop-in pantry - Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm and Sat 10am to 1pm
Café open Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm
Monday midday to 2pm - Walking football including a lunch in Port Seton Centre Café - £3
Tuesdays 11am to 1pm - Skill Sharing Sessions - with free tea and coffee.
Wednesdays midday - Over 60’s Lunch £3 which includes soup, sandwich, sweet treat and coffee/tea. Transport is available for those who need it.
Port Seton Bowling Club
First Tuesday of the month 1:30pm to 4pm - tea/coffee, sausage rolls and biscuits £3
Port Seton Library
Your local library is here to help anyone who needs support. Stay warm, stay safe and stay connected. Find out what's available at Port Seton Library.
Chalmers Parish Church
Coffee afternoon “get together” 1:30pm to 3pm on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (donations, no set price)
Coffee morning 10am till midday – last Wednesday of each month (max cost £2)
Old Parish Church
The drop in – 1st Friday of every month - tea, coffee, home baking. Donations rather than a set charge.
- drop-in emergency fuel payments
- drop-in pantry - Tuesday to Thursday 11am to 1pm
Tuesday - Walking Football 10:30am to 11:30am with optional lunch at legion
Fridays – Debbie’s deliveries for anyone over 60
Saturday Kitchen – 11am to 1pm Free breakfast rolls
Monday – Time for Tea 11:30am to 1:30pm light meal includes transport if required
Thursday - Lunch and Blether group 12pm to 1:30pm run by Pennypit Community Development Trust includes transport if required
Prestonpans Labour Club
- Tuesdays Light Lunch 12:30pm to 3:30pm
- Wednesdays Light Lunch 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Your local library is here to help anyone who needs support. Stay warm, stay safe and stay connected. Find out what's available at Prestonpans Library.
- Wednesday and Thursday - Café Open 10am to 3pm
- Tuesday - Baby and Toddler Group 9:30am to 11am
- Monday - Foodbank – need a referral
Prestonpans Community Centre
- Monday to Thursday Café open 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday - Tea Dance - 1:45pm to 3:45pm
- Thursday - Over 60s Exercise 10am to 11am (coming soon)
- Friday – Over 60s Exercise 10am to 11am (coming soon)
Pantry - read more on: Facebook.com/DadsWorkEastLothian or contact Kevin 07833741768