Road works and traffic information

The following resources can help you plan your journey and keep you updated about public notices in East Lothian.

  • Traffic Scotland - Information on road works along trunk roads such as the A1 and Edinburgh City Bypass.
  • The Scottish Road Works Commissioner - Information on road works out by public utility companies and councils.
  • Tell Me Scotland - Access to public notices associated with road works, road improvements, parking, planning and licensing issues.