Demonstrations and parades

Most Public Parades, Marches and Events held in East Lothian are established annual family-orientated events, which usually pass without incident.  However, if you wish to comment on a public event which is planned in your area, you may do so by writing or emailing us, at least 2 weeks before the public event is due to take place.

If you are planning an event you should contact the Strategic Safety Advisory Group as soon as possible using the notification form below.

Plan a public event