East Lothian on the Move - your guide to sustainable travel
As climate change, congestion and running costs challenge our choices, public transport and active travel provide a convenient, sustainable alternative. East Lothian on the Move is here to help local residents and visitors save money and time as they get around the county.
Connect your journeys at the Brunton Hall Journey Hub
The Brunton Hall Journey Hub offers a space where various forms of transport come together, helping you to connect your journeys easily.
- Bus connections with real time bus arrival information
- Bike and electric bike public hire schemes
- Taxi rank
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Car club vehicles
Did you know?
Walking and cycling could:
- improve your sleeping
- help you maintain healthy weight
- help you manage stress
- boost your immune system
- help you increase your fitness
- reduce your chances of type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, anxiety and depression, joint and back pain, and cancers (colon and breast)
- reduce air pollution