East Lothian on the Move - the route to smarter travel
As climate change, congestion and running costs challenge our choices, public transport and active travel provide a convenient, sustainable alternative. East Lothian on the Move is here to help local residents and visitors to East Lothian save money and time while they travel in a sustainable manner.
Connect your journeys at the Brunton Hall Journey Hub
The Brunton Hall Journey Hub offers a space where various forms of transport come together, helping you to connect your journeys easily.
- Bus connections with real time bus arrival information
- Bike and electric bike public hire schemes
- Taxi rank
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Car club vehicles
Did you know?
Walking and cycling could:
- improve your sleeping
- help you maintain healthy weight
- help you manage stress
- boost your immune system
- help you increase your fitness
- reduce your chances of type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, anxiety and depression, joint and back pain, and cancers (colon and breast)
- reduce air pollution