Animal Boarding

If you want to run an animal boarding, including home boarding establishment, you must have a licence from the council. 

How to apply 

Download the application form and provide the fee of £120.

If the application is granted, it will run from the grant date to 31st December. All Licences are due for renewal prior to expiry date and if the renewal is granted, the licence will run from 1st January to 31st December every year.