Dangerous Wild Animals

If you plan to keep a dangerous wild animal on your premises you'll need to get a licence from the council.  

How to apply 

Download the application form and provide the fee of £120.00, including insurance documentation.

Officers from the Food and Safety team have the power to inspect your premises to make sure that animals are being kept in suitable conditions. They can also seize any unlicensed animals being kept there.