Dangerous Wild Animals

If you plan to keep a dangerous wild animal on your premises you'll need to get a licence from the Council.  

How to apply 

Download the application form and provide the fee of £120.00, including insurance documentation.

Officers from the Food & Safety team have the power to inspect your premises to make sure that animals are being kept in suitable conditions. They can also seize any unlicensed animals being kept there.