Equality and diversity
You have the right to:
- be free from bullying, harassment and discrimination of any kind
- have your race, colour, sex, language, political or other opinion, national, ethnic or social origin, property, disability, birth or other status considered in any decision
- have access to specialist services and support to maximise your participation, for example, ramps, interpreting services, Braille
- keep your own name, identity, nationality and family relationships
- speak about any worries or complaints you have and to be helped to make things sorted
- receive help and support to make a complaint.