Parental Employability Support Fund
The Parental Employability Support Fund is a Scottish Government initiative set up to support working and non-working parents to increase their family income.
- Are you a working parent struggling to make ends meet?
- Are you a parent trying to take those first steps back into work?
- Would you like support to do a qualification or further learning?
If you say yes to any of the above questions, and have the time and commitment to make a change, the Parental Employability Support Fund may be able to help you.
If you tick one of the following boxes then you could be eligible for help and support:
- lone parent
- disabled parent/parent with disabled child
- parent of 3 or more children
- parent from an ethnic minority
- parent with a child under 1 years old
- parent under 25 years old
What we offer:
- help to understand welfare benefits and how to maximise your household income
- support to explore possible career paths and work towards an employment goal
- work experience opportunities
- the opportunity to gain formal training and/or qualifications in order to strengthen your employment prospects, progress in your current role or move to a new area of work
- one to one employability support until you reach your goal
To find out more:
Contact East Lothian Works on 01620 827262
or email email@example.com